Free Expert Webinar with John Haydon - July 22nd
Facebook groups, Facebook pages...what’s the difference? And how can you use them strategically to grow and engage your membership?
- the author of Facebook Marketing for Dummies
and Founder of Inbound Zombie
- will reveal his best kept tips and tricks for building a thriving online community.
In this expert webinar, you will learn:
- The difference between Facebook Groups and Pages
- How to use Facebook Groups to boost member engagement
- How to promote your organization and increase reach via Facebook Pages
- Best practices for moderating and hosting Facebook Groups
Date: Wednesday, July 22nd, 2015
Time: 3:00 PM (ET) / 12:00 PM (PT)
Join Our Membership Advisory Group
Every month, Wild Apricot hosts an online group discussion with other membership organizations to talk about challenges and solutions for growing your membership.
In July, we'll be talking about: Best Practices for Welcoming New Members.
Topics for discussion include:
- What are your processes for welcoming new members to your club or association?
- How are your retention and renewal rates? What is working or not working in your opinion?
- What is the feedback you receive from new members?
- How or do you collect feedback from new members?
See Wild Apricot in Action! Demo with live Q & A
In Case You Missed These
Here is a sample of the resources available in our Blog and Membership Knowledge Hub:
Nonprofit Blog Carnival: Motivation for the Nonprofit Nation
Want to find out how to motivate your volunteers, donors, supporters and board members? Check out our Nonprofit Blog Carnival roundup for June.
See How Wild Apricot Integrates with WordPress
With the help of a plugin, Wild Apricot and WordPress now speak to each other like never before! Read about the exciting new features.
Wes Trochlil's Top 5 Tips on Effective Database Management
Database expert and consultant, Wes Trochlil, gives us a quick run-down of his top 5 database management tips and speaks about his upcoming Wild Apricot Free Expert Webinar.
Image source: Business-man-brainstorming - courtesy of BigStockPhoto.com
Thank you for your awesome feedback!
We asked you: If you could wave a magic wand and solve 1 problem in your organization, what would it be?
Here’s what you said...
Around 30% of you answered that you’d like to see our software improved. And rest assured, we’re working on it.The majority of you, around 70%, are looking to solve problems related to growing membership, increasing event attendance, securing sponsorships and finding reliable volunteers.
Look for us to continue our discovery phase over the next couple of months. We want to gather as much as we can in order to shape our content, educational materials and resources to suit your needs. So, if you do get asked for your feedback, please provide it!
To your success,
The Wild Apricot Team